Monday 14 October 2013

A Big Thank You !



I am delighted to have won the prestigious BEFFTA Leadership award for 2103, I won this in recognition for all the hard work of the many organisations and individuals I have had the pleasure of working with this year. I have watched this organisation grow from humble beginnings to a the space it now occupies as one of the UK's premiere black awards schemes



I have also been shortlisted for Manchester based The Nubian Times Inspirational Public Figure award for 2013. Im really pleased about this as the nominations are voted on by the readers and of course Manchester is my home town so it especially pleasing for me.



So to all of you who have supported or worked with me this year I would like to extend a great big thank you for all your efforts, I could not do the work that I do without the encouragement and support of family, friends, colleagues and supporters.

There is no "I" in the word team and this award is recognition of the work of myself and many others who are far too numerous to mention.



This is big personal thank you to all of you all from me.