Sunday 10 December 2017

#Feedback4Lee‬

Man needs feedback. ‪#Feedback4Lee

Its almost the end of 2017 and wanting continuous improvement for 2018 Im trying to improve my comms skills and on line presence and would ask for any feedback on my page, its content, that can help me rise my blog and twitter game and how my messaging could be improved. 
Please fee free to post here or DM any feedback aimed at supporting my goal of improving my on line presence would be gratefully received.

Im also looking for volunteers to help deliver improved on line content on the issues that are important to our community.
I will be delivering a YT news/poliitica/cultural magazine Sunday show every Sunday starting in the New Year and again anybody wanting to support these efforts and get some satisfaction of seeing us advance our cause, contact me  lee-jasper@live.com